This is an official HashiCorp 1-day course.
This is a comprehensive course aimed at users who desire an in-depth exploration of Terraform including Infrastructure as code, configuration and usage. Experience with Terraform is not required, but preferred.
This is a comprehensive, engineerled course that covers two of HashiCorp's tools Terraform and Atlas. Topics include:
● Terraform syntax, internals, and patterns
● Creating and accessing compute instances
● Provisioning resources with Terraform
● Working with remote state
● Authoring and using Terraform modules
● Managing DNS with Terraform
● Evaluating changes with Atlas
● Building ephemeral environments
Learn how to safely provision and manage infrastructure lifecycle with Terraform and Atlas!
● WIFI and SSHenabled device with a Terminal
● Modern Internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari
● Ability to connect to the public Internet unrestricted (no proxies or firewalls)
Course price: £525 excl. VAT
This course is also available as part of the HashiCorp Training Bundle (£1,900+VAT).