This is an official HashiCorp 1-day training course.
This is a comprehensive course aimed at users who desire an in-depth exploration of Vault including secrets, policies, authentication mechanisms, operationalizing and using integrating Vault with applications. Experience with Vault is not required, but preferred.
Users interested in Vault.
This is a comprehensive, engineerled course that covers HashiCorp's Vault. The course is aimed at both Vault administrators operationalizing vault and developers writing applications that utilize Vault secrets. The first part of this course covers the operational components of Vault including:
● Initializing a Vault
● Understanding secrets and leases
● Mounting and configuring secret backends with Vault
● Configuring and parsing audit backends with Vault
● Deploying Vault in an HA environment
The second part of this course covers techniques for integrating Vault secrets into your applications including:
● Using Consul Template and Envconsul
● Communicating directly with Vault in your application
● WIFI and SSHenabled device with a Terminal
● Modern Internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari
● Ability to connect to the public Internet unrestricted (no proxies or firewalls)
Course price: £525 excl. VAT